Red Bull Arts has instituted health and safety measures in accordance with guidance from national, state, and local government and health authorities. These measures include but are not limited to:
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering the space, with additional stations found throughout
- All staff and attendees will be required to wear a facial covering at all times.
- Single-use surgical masks will be available upon entry for anyone arriving without their own mask, or in need of a replacement
- Social distancing rules (6 feet distance between individuals) will be enforced throughout the space (with exceptions made for guests visiting the exhibition from the same ).
- No eating or drinking allowed in the space
- The path throughout the exhibition will be marked and guide visitors in one single direction through the exhibition hall. All attendees should follow the marked path.
- Frequently touched surfaces such as tables, chairs, doorknobs and faucets will be disinfected regularly each day; high-touch surfaces such as front door handles, railings and bathrooms will be sanitized several times daily
- The maximum number of people allowed in the gallery at one time will be enforced in accordance with local requirements
- Anyone feeling sick or with knowledge they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 should stay home and follow CDC guidance to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Please note: Advance appointments are encouraged, but not required. We reserve the right to cancel any advance appointments in order to meet local attendance requirements.